Matthew Wheeler Photography at Desert Botanical Gardens, Planner: NJ Event Collective
Wedding Planning made easy!
By this point in your wedding planning journey, you’ve probably heard a lot about “this year’s top wedding trends,” and they’re a great place to start for inspiration. But they’re really just that—a starting point. What’s most important is for you to choose every detail for your wedding based on what’s most meaningful for the two of you.
Here are a few areas where you can really make your wedding your own:
- Save the Dates and Invitations – Once you’ve settled on a style for your wedding (formal, contemporary, vintage, rustic, garden party or something else altogether), make sure that style is reflected in your save the dates and invitations because it will give your guests a preview of your big day.
- Colors – Go with what you love, rather than what others think you “should” pick. It’s perfectly OK to go with bold colors if that’s what makes your heart happy.
- Table Décor – Consider adding favorite photos or other mementos your guests will enjoy seeing. Think of it as turning each tablescape into a beautiful still life.
- Rental Items – If you haven’t checked the inventory of a few wedding décor companies lately, you owe it to yourself to do just that. You’ll be amazed by the selection of chairs, tables, wedding arches, lounge furniture and bars . . . some even offer neon signs!
- Wedding Attire – This may be one of the easiest ways to make sure your wedding really reflects who you are. That’s because no matter how many gowns or suits you try on, you’ll instantly know when “this is the one.”
- Little Surprises – Finally, how about surprising your guests with something fun like a late-night taco bar, cookies and milk or a food truck serving ice cream? That will keep them talking!
- Hire a Wedding Planner! Your wedding planner will take all your ideas and make them work together in a seamless and stress free collaboration! This is a couples number 1 recommendation, Hire a planner!
Top Arizona Wedding Planner Options:
Wedding Planner Roles
- Day-of-coordinator: A day-of-coordinator is responsible for making sure everything on your wedding day goes according to plan. They will be in charge of managing the timeline, overseeing vendors, and managing any last-minute obstacles that may arise during the event.
- Full-time planner: A full-time or full-service planner executes all the details of your wedding from start to finish. Their roles include developing your budget, invitation production, and overseeing guest transportation. After careful planning and design, they will also be present at your wedding to carry out all the important details and make sure the day is perfect.
- Month-of-planner: A month-of-planner steps in about a month before the wedding, after you’ve completed a majority of the design and planning. They are responsible for the last-minute details, such as vendor communication, seating chart assistance, and rehearsal management.
Photographer: Matthew Wheeler Photography, Venue: Desert Botanical Gardens, Planner: NJ Event Collective